Thursday, February 3, 2011

Big wheels keep on turning...

All enrolled at uni now. Best laid plans to spend loads of time at uni, go to the gym regularly, ride my bike, hold down three part time jobs, and plan a wedding are all afoot. Right now, I have a head ache so they all seem awful!
I have a list of things to do today, it includes planting some lettuce, and general house work. I think I'll actually work on my bouquets.
Terry was just informed that he's being moved into a new dept at work. Better that than redundancy. He's pretty stressed out with it all, but working on studying for some Apple exams, so at least he's being productively stressed.
We have three more beers brewing. One is my ginger beer, which I'm rather looking forward to. We've also got a lot of tomatoes and red chillies to deal with - I see a lot of sauce in our future. Nom.
There were a few quakes this morning. I don't think I've ever mentioned the quake thing in this blog, but for future reference, there was a fuck-off big quake a few hours after the cats and I arrived back in CHCH in September, and there have been lots of little (and not so little) ones ever since.
Its nearly my birthday. I wanted to go to QOTSA, but probably wont because a)lack of money b)lack of company and c)I have a lecture till 7pm that night. We'll see though, I'll talk to Terry about it tonight.
Off to round up the flowers and put on another episode of Eureka. Good shit.

1 comment: