I've tried to avoid crazy cat lady blog, but I don't know if I'm going to be able to avoid crazy wedding lady blog. Maybe I should start separate blogs for both. Don't think I will though. All three (four?) of my followers will just have to suffer. I'm working on venues right now. I've contacted three places so far, one has got in touch with me personally, but they're the least favorite. I'm hoping to go visit the best one while I'm down next month... and to take the mother-in-law with me (not that she knows that yet). Rachel and I have been throwing dress ideas at each other for a couple of weeks now, man I'm going to look amazing! So yeah, 22nd October, 2011. Details tbc.
So far Terry's input has been that I have to be there, no cheesy themes (sorry Harri and Lou) and he has to have Bud on the beer menu. Too bad I'm not so easily pleased. I don't think I'm going to be a bridezilla. But I am somewhat of a perfectionist. We'll see.
ttfn
I also must input the cake thing has to be good, or we need to make our own cake that will be awesome-sauce. If we can't theme the wedding then I warn you the bridesmaid party is going to be!
ReplyDeleteYes. The cake. I'll have to come down to find the cake. I'll need someone to help taste test...
ReplyDelete