I'm addicted to crossword puzzle books. I blame you, Louisa. And you alone. Terry and I have a $10ea treat budget when we do the groceries. I only spent $7.50 of mine...
I'm waiting on auctions to finish for one of Terry's PS3s and our couch so I can stop stressing about the fact that we went and bought a brand new lounge suite (which gets delivered on Wednesday! However, I did work 25 hours or so last week! Yay job! It's pretty good, boring when there's no customers, but I like all of my co-workers and bosses.
I've been getting headaches and migraines. I'm getting my eyes tested tomorrow, so watch this space!
Terry gets back tomorrow night, thank god. I'm so glad I worked most of the weekend, otherwise I'd have gone crazy. I've been quite the domestic goddess though, muffins, pies, cakes, snack platters for visitors... As well as working four days and having a massive migraine which put me to bed at 9pm on Saturday.
Anyway, the cat demands that I play fetch. TTFN
mesh! do you want me to feed you crossword books and what kind do you like? you do remember i work at a bookshop, right silly? :P
ReplyDelete