Sunday, July 4, 2010

Death by jogging

So, today I learned a few things: Jogging on the spot is nothing like jogging around the block. Wii Fit lies. I am not a jogger. Intense cardio hurts my teeth. I may have exercise induced asthma. I may just be much less fit than I realised.

In the last week I've also realised that I love tower defense games. Terry tried so hard to figure out what I'm in to, and it was right under our noses the whole time with PVZ. Now I'm into Bloons TD4 and Pixel Junk Monsters. I say into, I mean obsessed with.

Today is our 3 year anniversary! I need to tidy the house, do the weekends worth of dishes that terry didn't do, go shopping and cook a nice dinner. Bah. On the other hand, he bought me Sims3 and I got him a stainless steel kiwifruit spoon, so I kinda owe him!

1 comment:

  1. Try swimming or aqua jogging to start with! 300m aqua jogging really works the legs :)

    ReplyDelete