Thursday, July 8, 2010

Insinuations and assumptions

Wii: Have you noticed how Terry's posture is lately?

(Options: Better, Worse, The Same)

Me: The Same.

Wii: Oh, change is so much more exicting, don't you think? Maybe you just haven't been paying enough attention to Terry. On a side note, how important do you think eye contact is in establishing a relationship?

WTF?! Wii, you're getting a little creepy. How do you know Terry even lives here?! He's been on once, and you're all up in _my_ face cos he hasn't been back. He could have been a friendly technician who helped me set it up, for all you know! And what gives you the right to judge the amount of attention I pay to him, or whether I make eye contact?! Psh!

Lucky for you, you're fun and I'm amused by your brazenness.

1 comment:

  1. The wii is so funny in what it says about other people! It even reminds you when it's their birthday. Tee hee.

    ... also just to explain my comment name - i only really use blogger for school :)

    ReplyDelete