So terry is in Christchurch atm. He left me with his cold. I woke up this morning barely able to swallow. Thankfully my nespresso in my new fancy coffee cup still tasted amazing. All you who love coffee, get your butts up for a visit! But maybe wait a bit till we're virus free.
It's been pretty cool though, I was terrified I'd end up alone in Auckland, with Terry away and my landlords also away. But Lucy came on Monday night, and so did Sam. Was great to have company, till the furniture restoration man came at 8.30am to take photos of all the damages, and I had a guy asleep on my lounge floor and a girl asleep in my bed...
Sam stayed again last night. Apparently his dad had 'company'... worked well for me. He even made me green curry for dinner.
The three of us (sam, lucy and I) went exploring Onehunga yesterday. Well, the main shopping street anyway. I'd been there before, but I hadn't really thought too much about it. Basically, there are approx. 5 shop types in Onehunga; knock-off shops with cheap clothes and Hogo Boos cologne, $dollarsave and $1-$3 type shops, cafes, hairdressers, and outlet stores. As Lucy pointed out, it's cheap to live here, as almost everything costs $2-8. I wish I was kidding.
As I said in my FB status the other day, I did my St Paddy's celebrating in the Weekend. There was a parade, a very, very bad parade, and then there was Guinness and talking shit with Carly for about 6 hours. Perfect.
It's actually St Paddy's today. Sam bought a hat, and I bought a wig, we'll see whether we actually wear them out of the house.
I'm going to go now. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, as Sam is still asleep on my couch, and he was likely up till 4am playing Final Fantasy XIII or what ever it is.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment